An intense and effective course including a maximum of 30 participants.
Become a Professional in Life.
The Professional Master Training is an extremely practical course, thanks to which all participants will be able to acquire the most modern methods and techniques to become complete Professionals in every area of Doing. Today, no course, master or university, is able to offer a global and, above all, concrete, practical preparation for those who wish, tomorrow, to effectively enter the world of work, unless it is a path, such as the Professional Master Training, that educates on the highest systems of communication, strategy, business organisation, etc.
Knowledge is constantly changing, language changes almost daily, communication systems evolve with impressive rapidity, yet there are ‘Pillars of Knowledge’ and ‘Knowledge of Doing’ that are immutable, inescapable, eternal.
It is on these pillars, and on many effective techniques consolidated during more than 25 years of experience in the field, that everything that will be transmitted in the Professional Master Training is based.
The themes and topics covered in the course are divided into 5 learning area:
Communication areaThe Communication area provides for the acquisition of all the knowledge known today concerning communication techniques.
EXPLORE THE MASTER’S THEMES
- The Axioms of Communication
- Monologue – Dialogue – Relational Communication
- The V, A, K, O, G systems
- The R.E.P. systems
- Verbal, Para-verbal, Non-verbal language levels
- Il Rapport, Mirroring and Guidance
- The development of Sensory Channels
- Sub-modalities and effective language
- Coding and knowing how to enter the State
- Building and activating Positive Resources for states of emergency
- The Meta Model
- The Milton Model
- Reference – Meaning – Content
- The Power of the Word and Persuasive Language
- How to build an effective speech
- The Golden Rule of Communication
- What it means to “put things in order”
- Outer Discipline and Inner Discipline
- Knowing how to discern
- The Training Apparatus and predictable behavioural patterns
- Mediation in business
- Making Clarity in Effective Negotiation
- Pareto’s Law: harnessing one’s energies to do less and achieve more
- Time Management
- Teamwork and conflict management
- How to simplify decision-making in a team
Area of Transformation
- The 12 levels of energy
- The energy of form
- The Cosmic Elevator
- The vibrational levels of the Mind
- The Magic Laboratory
- The Dynamics of Mind
- The Gradual Path
- The Emotional Intelligence Levels
- Destructive Emotions and Orienting Emotions
- Self-Control and Adaptation
- Mediation and Translation
- Relaxation and Meditation
- Hypnosis and NeuroScience
- Recoding an Experience
THE COURSE LECTURER
The course teacher is Dr. Filippo Rossi. For over 25 years, he’s been Coach and Master Trainer of reference for many professionals who have benefited from his ideas, techniques and advice to improve the quality of their professional, academic and personal lives.
He has obtained all national and international certifications in the various fields of communication (NLP, S.D.P. Systems, I.N.A., etc.). He has been a consultant for some of the most important companies in the world. E’ stato consulente in alcune tra le più importanti aziende del mondo.
For several years, he has been offering courses in communication, evolutionary pedagogy, development of human potential, and working with school children of all levels with the aim of helping them to become better men and women of the future.
Dates of the Course
The Professional Master Training is structured in 5 long weekends, one per month, from October 2023 to February 2024.
The course starts at 10.30 a.m. on Friday morning and finishes at approximately 5 p.m. on Sunday.
The dates of the route for 2023-2024 will be as follows:
27-28-29 October 2023
24-25-26 November 2023
15-16-17 December 2023
19-20-21 January 2024
23-24-25 February 2024
From 10.30 a.m. on Fridays to 5 p.m. on Sundays, excluding the planned 7 hours of night rest, you will work constantly so no breaks are planned during the weekend unless functional for the course.
Admission to the Master Course
Also included in the cost of the Professional Master Training are any materials such as handouts, etc. that will be deemed necessary for the study. Participants will only need to bring a personal notebook for notes, pens and pencils.
Admission to the Professional Master Training, given the intensity and depth of the course, is limited to a maximum of 30 participants.
To learn more about the Professional Master Training, feel free to contact us at +44 20 32871818.